| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rimini, Emilia Romagna in April is quite mild at 11.95 °C (53.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 53.2mm (2.1in) of water is deposited across an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Rimini, Emilia Romagna are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 7:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rimini, Emilia Romagna April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rimini, Emilia Romagna: