| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rimini, Emilia Romagna in December is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with some sleet, rain or snow. Only 56.6mm (2.2in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 9 days.
- In December the heavens above Rimini, Emilia Romagna are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:34 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 9:06 long with an average length of 8:56.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rimini, Emilia Romagna December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rimini, Emilia Romagna: