| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rimini, Emilia Romagna in February is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 48.1mm (1.9in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 5 days.
- In February the heavens above Rimini, Emilia Romagna are somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:44 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:23.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rimini, Emilia Romagna February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rimini, Emilia Romagna: