| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rimini, Emilia Romagna in January is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 47.8mm (1.9in) of H2O falls during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Rimini, Emilia Romagna are dull having on average a trifling 3:00 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:17.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rimini, Emilia Romagna January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rimini, Emilia Romagna: