| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rimini, Emilia Romagna in November is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 73mm (2.9in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Rimini, Emilia Romagna is very dim having an average of only 2:01 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:35.
- There are approximately 7:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rimini, Emilia Romagna November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Rimini, Emilia Romagna: