| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rimini, Emilia Romagna in May is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 50.2mm (2in) of H2O accrues during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Rimini, Emilia Romagna are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:09 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:43.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rimini, Emilia Romagna May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rimini, Emilia Romagna: